• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TrainSplit - only seat reservation?

bakerstreet

Just checking if TrainSplit has seat reservation only capability a la GWR.
Unfortunately although I usually buy from TS my current tickets are pre purchased for travel on Friday for work.

I understand that there are costs involved for TS without an actual ticket sale which is why it may not offer this but just asking the question.

TrainSplit obviously has a far superior seat selector

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Unfortunately not, for tickets not purchased via TS in the first place - as you correctly state, there are costs involved with offering seat reservations functionality, so it's not something that's able to be offered free of charge as a wider service.

bakerstreet

Unfortunately not, for tickets not purchased via TS in the first place - as you correctly state, there are costs involved with offering seat reservations functionality, so it's not something that's able to be offered free of charge as a wider service.

No problem, thanks for confirming.
Totally understand that.