• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Travelling with EMR on New Year's Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugby

Established Member
On New Year's Eve I'm intending to travel on the last EMR service from Derby to London which departs at 2134. (2101 ex-Sheffield)

I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of cancellation and I note that this train is formed out of the 1615 northbound service from London.

Am I correct in thinking that this working is done by a St. Pancras crew throughout and if the 1615 northbound runs, it's reasonable to assume the 2101 return from Sheffield will also run?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
On New Year's Eve I'm intending to travel on the last EMR service from Derby to London which departs at 2134. (2101 ex-Sheffield)

I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of cancellation and I note that this train is formed out of the 1615 northbound service from London.

Am I correct in thinking that this working is done by a St. Pancras crew throughout and if the 1615 northbound runs, it's reasonable to assume the 2101 return from Sheffield will also run?

The 2101 off Sheffield isn’t actually worked by the same crew as the 1615 off Pancras (the driver of the 2101 passes to Sheffield on the 1719 off Pancras) but you’re correct it’s a Pancras crew that work the 2101 back.

Status
Not open for further replies.