• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Treinreiswinkel - any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwestdivide

Established Member
The Dutch company treinreiswinkel.nl offers all sorts of rail-based holidays and other things. Has anyone here used them? Got any useful experiences?
The website's all in Dutch, but they do look to have some good offers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Groningen

Established Member
On Twitter they are not very active; they have a real adress at Breestraat 57 in Leiden. Maybe you can tweet them or get information at @treinreiziger. For international traintickets we in the Netherlands go often to NS International.

MisterT

I have used them a few times for travel all around Europe (I'm Dutch), and in my experience they offer a great service.
Their rail-based holidays and round trips are completely customizable to your own personal preference (you can add extra days, or book completely different trains, hotels), e.g. I booked their Scotland journey, but instead of using the ferry to Newcastle, I went by Thalys, Eurostar and the ECML, with a few additional days along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.