• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trivia: Cheapest at a station pint

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelDream

As a companion thread to the most expensive pint, I thought the cheapest would also be interesting.

My first thought was a former regular of mine. Yr Hen Orsaf/ The Old Station at Aberystwyth Station.
A pint of Bug Light/ Worthington's/ Stowford Press goes for £1.99. Real ales from around the same price up.

Not bad given some of the prices on the other thread.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NorthOxonian

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
The Wetherspoons at Leeds and Edinburgh Waverley also charge £1.99 for their cheapest pint - with most of the real ales a little more expensive.

I might be able to beat that though - the Corrywreckan at Oban seems to charge £1.49 for some of its pints. I can't tell whether it's in the station complex though - certainly very close but might not qualify.

As an extension to the question, I do wonder what the cheapest non-Wetherspoons pint at a station is.

Status
Not open for further replies.