• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trivia - how many buses are still in service with a flip dot blind

JD2168

As I posted in the Stagecoach East Midlands thread Mansfield ALX 400 18164 is in use with a flip dot blind. How many buses are still in service at the moment with flipdot blinds, just seems rather rare these days.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jimbob185

As I posted in the Stagecoach East Midlands thread Mansfield ALX 400 18164 is in use with a flip dot blind. How many buses are still in service at the moment with flipdot blinds, just seems rather rare these days.
The Cleethorpes Seasiders did have flipdots blinds but been replaced for this season with LED blinds

WAB

Until fairly recently, there were one or two survivors in the Leeds City fleet.

lxfe_mxtterz

I'm pretty sure there's still a Stagecoach South ALX 400 at Aldershot depot(?) running about with flip-dot blinds.

Used to appear on the route 20 (formerly KITE) between Guildford and Aldershot quite a bit.