• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TRS2004 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbostar

Ok, I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I can't find it. So, I've just installed TRS2004, & after a bit of fiddling etc., I've got it to work, sort of. When I start it, it keeps coming up 'Cannot locate the CD-ROM''Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select ok & restart application.' I'm sure a read somewhere a fix to this problem, but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help please. Many thanks.

Mart

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Turbostar

I'm pretty sure you don't use a cd to run the game, all the enclosed cd's are used for installation. I'm sure I read about this a while back, & a fix to cure it, but can't find it. I've cured the problem with the fatal error, adjusting the compatability in the TRS2004.exe file, just having this problem now.

Mart

Turbostar

Ok, all sorted now ta. After re-installing, changing things here & there, it works now. And no, I don't need to have a cd to run it.

Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.