• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tube 160 Treasure Hunt

H&I

Does anyone know more about the treasure hunt scheduled to happen this Saturday? Will it be in a similar format to last year's treasure hunt? I have not seen the treasure hunt announced anywhere else.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lxfe_mxtterz

Does anyone know more about the treasure hunt scheduled to happen this Saturday? Will it be in a similar format to last year's treasure hunt? I have not seen the treasure hunt announced anywhere else.
That sounds interesting. I have a day off on Saturday so might take a trip to London and give it a go. I also note that the treasure hunt "terms and conditions" page link is broken(?)

Out of interest, what was the format of last year's treasure hunt? The page isn't very informative.

Last edited:

bluegoblin7

Established Member
It is broadly the same format, just with different stations.

The 2023 treasure hunts tasked visitors to visit a number of stations and answer a few trivia-style questions based on features nearby, eg a sign or plaque.

The key difference seems to be that the full list of stations isn’t being published in advance, and that you must start at Earl’s Court and end at Battersea Power Station station (but can go between in any order) - given some of the logistical difficulties with keeping all stations replenished with bags last time, this seems like a sensible step forwards.

lxfe_mxtterz

The 2023 treasure hunts tasked visitors to visit a number of stations and answer a few trivia-style questions based on features nearby, eg a sign or plaque.

The key difference seems to be that the full list of stations isn’t being published in advance, and that you must start at Earl’s Court and end at Battersea Power Station station (but can go between in any order) - given some of the logistical difficulties with keeping all stations replenished with bags last time, this seems like a sensible step forwards.
Thanks - does sound like a good day out.

I'm guessing it isn't a timed competition, i.e. and that everyone is eligible for a gift once complete, rather than say only the first 50 participants?

H&I

Thank you! I think I will be going to the treasure hunt.