• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Two New Network Railcard easements Dec 2022 - Cambridge North and Newbury to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royston Vasey

Established Member
Two new services have been added to the December 2022 easement list that I have not seen flagged here. Sorry if it is covered elsewhere. The current download of the list of easements from the National Rail website is the May 2022 list, which led me to query Trainsplit on the application of the NSE discount at 09:30 on an upcoming booking from Whittlesford Parkway. If you download the list of easements from the Network Railcard website here it gives the updated list and in fact they were correct. I've interrogated the list and picked out the two services and calls which are new easements.

The two services in question are:

09:11 Cambridge North to London Liverpool Street, arr 10:45

New easements allow the use of Network Railcard at:
09:11 Cambridge North
09:18 Cambridge
09:25 Shelford
09:30 Whittlesford Parkway
09:40 Audley End
09:53 Stansted Mountfitchet
09:58 Bishops Stortford

And the 09:20 Newbury to Paddington, arr 10:08

New easements allow the use of Network Railcard at:
09:20 Newbury
09:25 Thatcham
09:32 Theale

An easement already existed on this service at:
09:44 Reading

There was already an easement on the 09:25 Newbury to Reading arr 09:55 which remains.

Not sure why these have been added/extended, whether they are truly new or reinstated, but I hope this helps someone else too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.