• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Video: very enthusiastic American enthusiast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Ha ha, not far off from the noises I'd be making if I were to see an EPB turn up at Charing Cross these days !

ScottMathew

This has made my night. Guess he just really loves his trains and feels really excited that he saw his favourite train, which he hasn't seen in a long time? Although he did kind of over-react....those kinds of noises.... they did sound a bit "wrong" shall we say :P

Last edited:

MK Tom

Established Member
I've seen British enthusiasts react similarly to horns blowing over here! It's pretty classic though, the way every time the horn goes he just jumps through the roof.

noblergt

This video is actually a parody of a different video, though this newer one seems to have become much more popular across the internet.

Here is the original:

[youtube]RhYXNwvcl6A[/youtube]

Flamingo

Established Member
This video is actually a parody of a different video, though this newer one seems to have become much more popular across the internet.

Here is the original:

[youtube]RhYXNwvcl6A[/youtube]

Hell, imagine sitting at that level crossing waiting for something like that to clear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.