• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Visit to see Class 20 locos at Ruislip Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad2017

Many of you know i have only been back trainspotting a couple months after 25yrs away.
I have herd there are class 20 locos at West Ruislip Depot, i have read the best time to go there is Wednesday as they are due out at midnight to Banbury or a Friday. I am planning on going on Wednesday.
I need to know where i need to go so i get to see them and take photos off them please.

Any help anyone can give me so i get to see them would be great

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lrd

Established Member
They will either be stabled on the reception road which is right alongside the Central Line platforms at West Ruislip or they'll be at the Ruislip Gardens end but unlikely to able to be seen from the station but will be visible from on a train

Lrd

Established Member
Take the S Stock to and from Derby/Old Dalby. Initially delivering the units to LU, now taking them back for ATC (Automatic Train Control) modifications and bringing them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.