• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wanted: pre 1968 railway magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffer68

Hi gang,

Basically I am looking for British railway magazines such as Trains Illustrated, The Railway, Modern Railways etc. etc. They don't need to be pristine but should be in good condition please. If you have a lot and live in the Devon area I could probably collect. If you are willing to donate that would be great but I can afford small amounts or donate money to your favourite railway charity.

The reason for wanting these will become apparent in the near future and will be beneficial to others in our hobby.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

broadgage

Have you tried the "readers halt" book stall at Minehead on the West Somerset Railway ?

They have lots of old and newer railway magazines, and might be worth a visit if you are in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.