• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wanted - Ticket Clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

awbancroft

Hi,

I don't know whether there is a thread for this elsewhere (I have searched but not found one), but does anyone know where I could get some ticket clippers, I need them for Ticket Inspections that I do on a preserved railway and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Cheers
Andy.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

valenta

There seems to be one on Ebay at the moment, though it is quite expensive. However, I do not know the going rate for ticket clippers! :lol:

dorsetman

I also work on a heritage line. I recall paying about £5 for mine, but it obviously depends on whether they are genuine clippers or cheap copies from the Far East.

awbancroft

Thanks for the responses, I'm hoping those ones from staples will cut through the traditional BR type card tickets they used to issue!
Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.