• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WCML Disruption 2/8/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Seems another trespass incident between Crewe & Acton Bridge, services currently ground to a halt.
Job stopped Crewe to Warrington, person sat on Vale Royal Viaduct. 1F40 has set back to Winsford; 9P55 has returned to Crewe; 5A30 on the Up Main is stopped just short of the viaduct having had the signal turn red infront of it.

Statto

Established Member
Job stopped Crewe to Warrington, person sat on Vale Royal Viaduct. 1F40 has set back to Winsford; 9P55 has returned to Crewe; 5A30 on the Up Main is stopped just short of the viaduct having had the signal turn red infront of it.

Cheers, some AWC trains are diverting via Manchester

stephen rp

I was due to meet my daughter off 1F16 1207 from Euston at Runcorn (and I was already there). Her message from Stafford was that all was stopped because someone was on the line at Hartford. Someone said the Avanti would be cancelled - so she bailed onto 1F44 1304 BHM-LIV, arrived Crewe 1411, caught 1H67 1240 EUS-MAN (5 late) - 1448 arr Piccadilly, and onto platform 14 for 1D39 1435 MIA-LLD and I picked her up at Bank Quay at 1526...

Meanwhile !F16 left Stafford 68 late and got to Runcorn at 1511!

I presume the trespasser is safe, even if not well.

Status
Not open for further replies.