• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Weird transport-related dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

90sWereBetter

Lost somewhere within Bank-Monument tube station,
I assume some of us here have had weird transport-related dreams from time to time (if not I should probably be sectioned!), so I thought I would start a thread for them.

I had a particularly weird one last night, somehow a cross between the London Underground and Robot Wars. I was in London looking at a tube map, and it suddenly hit me there was a new tube line which I'd never heard of. The thirteenth line of the Underground was called the Kimberley Line (no idea where that's come from in my subconscious :lol: ), and it ran between Baker Street and South Harrow. I took a ride from end to end and it was clearly some sort of spin-off from the Bakerloo, on the basis it used 1972 Stock and was coloured a slightly different shade of brown on the tube map. It was almost entirely above ground. When I reached South Harrow, I passed a load of 1972 Tube Stock in sidings, which had been refurbished with a vivid pink interior. Seating was a cross between the moquette used on the A60/A62 Stock and the "graffiti" moquette used by a lot of bus operators in the 1990s.

When I tried to get a train back to Central London, I realised it wasn't called the Kimberley Line any longer, it was in the process of being renamed the Killertron Line, after the iconic Series 2 grand finalist from Robot Wars (sod your Razers, Hypno-Discs and Chaos 2s, proper Robot Wars was Killertron, Roadblock and Cassius :lol:). I can only assume this was why the 1972 Stock had such a pink interior! At this point the transport element of my dream ended.

So yeah, an incredibly strange dream and one of the few I could vividly remember (probably from the deep sleep I got last night after five consecutive poor nights). Can anyone match or beat this dream for strangeness?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.