• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Well im Just wondering What to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently Working in a RPA Job on Barriers for FTPE. I have seen a CSA Vacancy at Leeds And wondering if I should apply. Also a RPA Vacancy for Northern at Doncaster.

Ideally I want to end up onboard or in a ticket office. Do you think If I applied for the Northern Role As that is on train that would give me better experience to get a guards job?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TDK

Established Member
I am currently Working in a RPA Job on Barriers for FTPE. I have seen a CSA Vacancy at Leeds And wondering if I should apply. Also a RPA Vacancy for Northern at Doncaster.

Ideally I want to end up onboard or in a ticket office. Do you think If I applied for the Northern Role As that is on train that would give me better experience to get a guards job?

Why don't you just wait and apply for a guards job when one becomes available first?

8J

I'd say wait for a guards intake. With the applications, there are buzz words/phrases that will really help your application. Things like "Excellent customer service" "Systematic way of working" "safety is second nature to me" "outgoing personality" and so on and so forth. There is probably some good advice on several threads on this very forum ;)

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.