• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wembley Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB

Established Member
This is more a question for those staff that have been there but does anyone know if there is road access to the Harlesden end of Wembley yard? Do you have to go through the royal mail complex or is it a case of parking up along pendolino way and walk the rest?

I think I have to sort a train out early sunday morning and although I know how to get access to the Stonebridge park end, I don't actually know which end the train will be in.

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MylesHSG

Hmm, If it's the Harlesden end then Pendolino Way is probably your best bet, however as you know Wembley Yard stretches all the way up to Wembley Central. There is a DB Schenker (I think) car park just along Pendolino Way up near the Wembley Yard signal box if that's any help, usually half full at best and they don't seem to care if NWR staff park there.

Trog

Established Member
Set of stairs down off the road bridge beside Harlesden station (bring your own No7 key) or gate onto a walking route off the north end of Harlesden Dn DC platform. (Find out combination before use). No railway land parking at that end of the yard I am afraid.

GB

Established Member
Thanks all,

Looks like the DB office on Pendolino Way is best bet then. Ill have to find out whatever combination code I need to access the actual yard before I go.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.