• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Westgate on Sea to London season help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippo

Can anyone help by using NRG to get a cheaper season ticket for me please???? I have to get new ticket 12th sep 2014 at a cost of £4748.00 from westgate on sea to london ...no underground required...thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

higthomas

I have found a ticket that I think will reduce both dippo and Poorcommuter's season ticket price to £3,280.00. I am pretty certain it is valid, but you will have to be prepared to have a few almighty rows with guards as to its validity.
Would you like me to send it to you?
(although you may have to make 5 posts before that)
Also if anyone else can guess what it is, could you possibly confirm that I am right in thinking it is valid.

dippo

I have found a ticket that I think will reduce both dippo and Poorcommuter's season ticket price to £3,280.00. I am pretty certain it is valid, but you will have to be prepared to have a few almighty rows with guards as to its validity.
Would you like me to send it to you?
(although you may have to make 5 posts before that)
Also if anyone else can guess what it is, could you possibly confirm that I am right in thinking it is valid.

Would this idea going half way by bike???:lol:I would be interested and am always up for arguing my corner

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Yes, once you have made 5 posts, after a short delay, you should have PM facilities.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
If this link works for you then your PM facility is up and running.

No point in me sending you any test PM as you can always receive PMs from forum staff.

dippo

Could you make acouple more posts ao I can send you a PM

PM should now work:lol:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
So todays the day!!!! westgate on sea to cannon st..... and no real option but to pay up!!:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.