• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Which stock will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCub

Hi all,

I'm going from Paddington to Worcester in July, and return. Outward will be a Sunday and return will be on a Tuesday. Times are not specified - it doesn't matter - but all will be off-peak.

Are there services operated using DMU trains or HSTs? I'm hoping HST but want to check before I invest in the ticket.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
It's both on weekends bogcarts and high speed trams both do those runs but I beleve it's stated in the timetable

Hi all,

I'm going from Paddington to Worcester in July, and return. Outward will be a Sunday and return will be on a Tuesday. Times are not specified - it doesn't matter - but all will be off-peak.

Are there services operated using DMU trains or HSTs? I'm hoping HST but want to check before I invest in the ticket.

If you're coming here for pictures/trainspotting etc go to Worcester Foregate Street because it's busier but if you know freight timetables stay at Shrub Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.