• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wigan New bus station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scania3379man

Hi all,

I know it is same question before but I'm talk about what you think about new Wigan Bus station, ashton and stockport interchange(new in the future)? where u think it will diaghram< it mean drawing on computer)(I can't spelling that sorry) drawing for bus station of Wigan, Ashton and Stockport? I know it is will drawing 2016 to 2020 I don't know but what you think? And I like to see the picture of new Wigan, Ashton and Stockport.
If you guys don't understanding my English then I can't help you.

Thank you for understanding,

Martyn.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Are you asking what our views are on an actual proposed and approved new bus station or what our views are on a discussion on what the requirements and layout for one that you think would be the best for a replacement to the existing bus station ?

Scania3379man

Are you asking what our views are on an actual proposed and approved new bus station or what our views are on a discussion on what the requirements and layout for one that you think would be the best for a replacement to the existing bus station ?

Yes, something like that and It is difficult explain to you, what I mean is like I ask you if anyone can imagine like draw a picture on new design for wigan, ashton and Stockport? The wigan 2 train link bus station, Interchange? if you might possibly understand English sentence, Paul?

Anything understand:|?

Thanks,
Martyn

Status
Not open for further replies.