• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yingin' down to the South... - 1 June 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WessexWarrior

I always think it's weird that people take pics of things just up the road from me, haha.

Good pics, shame there's not much interesting stuff about down here at the moment. The lack of Wessies is becoming really noticeable :(

Jordy

Established Member
Some lovely shots in there, plenty of colour variety too! :lol:

I particularly like the shots taken from this angle and also particularly like this shot

:thumbrig:

Jordy

Coxster

Established Member
Was an enjoyable day. Cheers for the invite, even if it was at 9pm last night ;)

Nathan

Thank you likewise, plenty of vegging about at St Denty, perhaps too much on that bridge Tom :lol: wheres our seminar shot got to? ;)

Nathan

Haha, excellent! Its not like we had anything better to do on that bridge, photted the same unit 3 times as it had time to go and come back. :lol:

The Snap

Established Member
Nice shots Tom lad...:)

I was going to go photting in Warrington today, but forgot my Railcard so went for a pint in town instead...:lol:

ChrisM

Nice photos Tom.
So many photos of units and so many Desiros, see you love em really. :lol:

T

Tom

There aren't that many unit pics compared to freight this time.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.