• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

62TS Rayners Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Established Member
(wasn't quite sure where to put this, photography section, london underground, or special workings)...

img6477.jpg

img6480v.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phoenix

Established Member
Nah that's fine where it is nice to see some unpainted stock back onto the tube albeit briefly nice shot mate.

Daniel

Established Member
Thank you :).

If anyone is interested, it came from Ruislip Depot, and was on it's way to Neasden for wheel turning. It is the 8-car 'sandite' train.

CCF23

Nice pictures Daniel i wish i visited you at the signal cabins the day this come through now :D Do you have any timings for when it will return from Neasden as i presume it will go back to Ruislip, this is probably the train i saw stabled at Ruislip depot a few weeks ago. Chris

Gavelex

I got pictures of this too :D

It's back next week.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I also am lead to believe that you and Chris in the signal box only found out about it when Richard told you, who got the gen off me ;)

Daniel

Established Member
Technically no, the controller told us first...

CCF23, the special workings notices only seem to be available on the day in the cabins, so unfortunately I wont know in advance. However, some people do seem to be able to get them in advance, (for example gavelex). If I do hear anything in advance I'll post it here for you.

Gavelex

Technically no, the controller told us first...

CCF23, the special workings notices only seem to be available on the day in the cabins, so unfortunately I wont know in advance. However, some people do seem to be able to get them in advance, (for example gavelex). If I do hear anything in advance I'll post it here for you.

Not what Cobbles was saying!

Id be happy to tell a few people via PM, but not post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.