• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti - Trainee Train Drivers - Multiple Locations (28/02/23)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jquarterz

Yes, I am waiting for course date as well. I hoped to be on August list, but it looks like it could be longer wait.
You heard that through the grapevine about August dates or was you just going off the email. I'm waiting on a course date euston depot

Mirek

I thought all dates up until July are taken how do you know the August dates have been taken?
I don't nothing about August course. I just assumed we will know more than 3 months in advance about date. Many of people in pool probably have 3 months notice to leave currect employment.

Grvrdvicdr

Euston are currently focussed on filling with qualified drivers. Currently in the process in interviewing and assessing loads of them over the coming months

I don't nothing about August course. I just assumed we will know more than 3 months in advance about date. Many of people in pool probably have 3 months notice to leave currect employment.
My logic with 3 months notice prior to a course would be them notifying us before July about courses after July.

Nobody knows exactly what though.

CEB24

Fellow Liverpool applicants, are you still awaiting OPC comms? Have you had anything at all since October 2023?