• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bighat (Literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I think I'm the real Bighat around here! :p
I have a small head...but you would not believe the size of this hat!!

ynx3x8.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Fooking Loving it lol

Ill have to post a pic of me in my GCR Hat, covered in Oil and Coal Dust from only the best engines!

Jim

Established Member
See you got the MML hat from Ebay then, was watching that, to see how much it went for

Ascot

Established Member
Now ware that hat and go parading up and down the street saying ALL ABOARD and NO THIS TRAIN IS FOR BRIDGNORTH NOT WORCESTER five times :)

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
That hat does look pretty massive! But...

'Ya call that a hat?...'

hat_100_years_of_magic_holland.jpg

'...this, is a hat!'

;)

Dennis

Established Member
Looks like Mickey Mouse only has three fingers; assuming his index finger was lost in a mousetrap, I do find his fiinger gesture in that picture most offensive.

ChrisCooper

Established Member
Looks like Mickey Mouse only has three fingers; assuming his index finger was lost in a mousetrap, I do find his fiinger gesture in that picture most offensive.

AFAIK all cartoon characters only have 3 fingers and a thumb, since it simplifies drawing yet still allows them to do everything required with there hands, including gestures. Cartoons (e.g The Simpsons) sometimes have jokes about people with 4 fingers, who are oviously regarded as freaks (like real people with 5 fingers).

Dennis

Established Member
didn't Postman Pat get into trouble in Japan for only having three fingers? Yazuka or something - sign of criminality?

Status
Not open for further replies.