• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can British unvaccinated people (resident in UK) enter Netherlands from Belgium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthEastBuses

On Moderation
Can British unvaccinated people (resident in UK) enter Netherlands from Belgium? I know you have to be vaccinated to enter NL directly from the UK, but what if you went via Belgium instead? The NL government website doesn't seem so clear for some reason.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johncrossley

Established Member
Can British unvaccinated people (resident in UK) enter Netherlands from Belgium? I know you have to be vaccinated to enter NL directly from the UK, but what if you went via Belgium instead? The NL government website doesn't seem so clear for some reason.

Have you got an Italian passport yet? EU citizens can enter the Netherlands direct from the UK even if they aren't vaccinated.

SouthEastBuses

On Moderation
Have you got an Italian passport yet? EU citizens can enter the Netherlands direct from the UK even if they aren't vaccinated.

Not yet, in addition, I am actually double jabbed so it's not so much for me the issue, but more for a friend of mine who is unvaccinated.

Lewlew

Not yet, in addition, I am actually double jabbed so it's not so much for me the issue, but more for a friend of mine who is unvaccinated.
Check the dates of your jabs. The last one has to be within 9 months or have been a booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.