• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crosscountry - Apprentice Drivers - Multiple Depots (12/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 9

I think they'll be a pause on trainee recruitment, surplus means they've more Drivers than they need.

Raikkonen7

So today I was placed into the talent pool for Leeds. Best of luck to anyone still in the running!

TacoTraveller

Not been placed in anything and haven't heard a thing since application day in January.

Still says in Process (I applied for Birmingham). I heard they're reshuffling where they need people so hopefully once that's done they'll start recruiting people.

Newapplicant

Not been placed in anything and haven't heard a thing since application day in January.

Still says in Process (I applied for Birmingham). I heard they're reshuffling where they need people so hopefully once that's done they'll start recruiting people.
I'm in exactly the same boat but I'm wanting Leeds.

Diedinium

There are a few different depots on each course. I’m Bristol and was CrossCountry staff anyway.
Heh, you're one of the people I lost out to at Bristol then lol, I was one of the 11 or so they actually interviewed - not that I'm blaming you or them, it is more fair that those who actually have put the effort/dedication in roles at CrossCountry should be prioritised first...

I still have fingers crossed that they'll want to take on some more trainees at some point, might get another chance then.

EmmD

any idea when CrossCountry will be recruiting for Apprentice Train Drivers at the Birmingham New Street depot?
There is someone for Birmingham on my course but I don’t know when the next courses are planned for

D Rivers

Been very quiet on this thread of late. Has anybody heard anything about trainee courses in the last few months??

DJP78

On Moderation
Hi All,

Hope you don't mind me gate-crashing the party.

Did anyone that applied for this role do so with passed psychometrics and if so, were you asked to resit the test centre or did XC take anyone straight through to DMI without having to redo the psychometrics?

Only asking ref: recent XC application myself

Status
Not open for further replies.