• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Ltd Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hardy2712

I'll probably ring Eddie on Tuesday if I have heard nothing. They said they won't tell us anything. Only pass our results to freightliner direct.

It took 4 working days to get stage 1 results back through post so using the same principle we should have a letter sat on our door mat Monday. :/

mark07

You wont get the results by phoning. I tried that and they will tell you that the FOC will be told then they will tell you

JoeSpud

Who rung you? Was it this morning or this afternoon? I'm thinking bad stuff now :(
Congrats mate aswell

Jamesherit92

I rang him yesterday but dint get through to him but he rang me back to day as he's been doing training with a previous group and he had only just become free. But he was going through results so you might find out Monday if not give him a call.

Hardy2712

I've just tried ringing but no answer. :(

Have you been told date for medical or anymore information? Sorry for all the questions but not knowing is doing my head in!

Jamesherit92

Nope dint give anything away and dint get no dates or anything. He said he's going call me Monday again
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Does any one know on here what the uniform is like and the amount you would get

Hardy2712

Anyone spoke to freightliner today? I'm just awaiting medical.

Regarding uniform I'm not too sure, I think it's polo shorts and sweatshirts. A nice changed for me out of white shirts!

Hardy2712

I emailed on Friday and got a reply by email. I wouldn't expect a letter back until tomorrow/Wednesday. I would give FL a call.

Mike-

Of any of the people through, what date did you attend the second stage of psychometrics?

Attended the 5th and heard nothing yet. Tried ringing but it just rang out, was told this afternoon some time when I emailed.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Scratch that, Eddie just emailed and I passed. Waiting on a date for a medical.

Jamesherit92

I found out on Friday by calling eddie. I know that his phone will keep ringing out in the day as he taking a course for rules and regs at the moment. He said to me if I need phone call in the early evening around 5-6 ish.

And same here just waiting for a medical now. Any one have any idear where that will be?

Hardy2712

Not a clue where medical will be. I'm guessing it'll be near your depot. I think bupa or atoms do the medical a but not 100%sure.

Just want to get the medical out of the way and start date so I can hand my notice in :)

Mike-

Eddie told me they might not have a date for the medical for maybe 2 weeks yet. Plenty of time to get fit at least

Hardy2712

I'm not sure how many are through. I know out of my assessment day Tuesday 4th there are definitely 4 passed ( 3 for Leeds, one for Eastleigh).

Hardy2712

I'm guessing we are all still waiting for the medical. It can't come soon enough for me so I can hand my notice in! (Assuming I pass medical of course!)

Rugby9107

I am still awaiting the official letter saying I have passed! I know some of us have received it verbally but on a bit of paper is a little more final.

Hardy2712

I am still awaiting the official letter saying I have passed! I know some of us have received it verbally but on a bit of paper is a little more final.

Yeah so I am. I rang the OPC today to check and get feedback. They confirmed I had passed and that they don't 'grade' the passes anymore. A pass is a pass, no more borderline or good passes.

Mike-

Yeah so I am. I rang the OPC today to check and get feedback. They confirmed I had passed and that they don't 'grade' the passes anymore. A pass is a pass, no more borderline or good passes.

Did they offer any feedback?

I'm also curious to know if they send more people than they have vacancies for medicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.