• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Ltd Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy2712

Did they offer any feedback?

I'm also curious to know if they send more people than they have vacancies for medicals.

Just that I had passed. I asked if I had any borderline passes and they said there is either pass or fail. What I've read on this forum and others they will set us all on as they are so short staffed.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamesherit92

It would be interesting to see where I was strong and where I was not so good. Just out interest. Has any one else spoke to Freightliner after they were told they passed??

Mike-

Just that I had passed. I asked if I had any borderline passes and they said there is either pass or fail. What I've read on this forum and others they will set us all on as they are so short staffed.

Sorry, set us all on as in hire everyone that passes the medical? Or sends all people who have passed the second stage to medicals and then filters again based on that somehow?

Jamesherit92

Yeah, drug and alcohol test, ECG, hearing, height and weight, blood pressure, eye sight, couloir blindness. Then in with doc, do a squat, heal to toe walking, and touch your nose.

Mike-

Not heard anything yet, had my medical on the 9th for Leeds depot. Eddie said he'd let me know in about 2 weeks when I asked about it on the 10th (impatient!)

Mike-

No letter for me, but I've been informed that I haven't been selected for the May course, and will be put on one either this Sept or next Feb :(

scott736

Got letter on Friday for a start in 4 weeks....notice is now in and counting the days!!

Hardy2712

Oh right. I think I am doing my PTS different time as I'm getting married in the first week. You doing yours in crewe from 28th May?

Status
Not open for further replies.