• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Horse burgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DaveHarries

Established Member
I went down to my local Tesco this afternoon where I purchased a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of Lamb's and some burgers. So that'll be white rum, dark rum .... and Red Rum.

But seriously: TESCO burgers? No. I'll stick to Sainsburys ones, Frankel very much....

Dave

ATW Alex 101

Established Member

richw

Veteran Member
I've never knowingly had "Horse" but I've had Kangaroo which was quite nice.
Is horse anything like venison ?

horse steak is very similar to beef steak but a little leaner. From what I gather meat from any mammal that eats grass mainly as their diet will taste similar.

Clip

Established Member
I just hope that they have checked their cock o'leaky soup

Anon Mouse

Established Member
Primark is the latest store caught up in this.....90% of there leggings are found to contain camel toes

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

Cheers marra you've just made me cough my coffee all over my laptop! :lol:

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Bloke went to the café in a supermarket. After his meal he commented to the staff: "That was good; before I came in here I was so hungry I could have eaten a horse.". The manager replied: "You just have!"

Butts

Veteran Member
I found it quite amazing they found a trace of ANY MEAT of any variety in Tesco Value Burgers !!!

ATW Alex 101

Established Member
Well if the barbecue isn't burning very good we just chuck the tesco value sausages/burgers on them and the amount of fat and grease in them gets it going nicely.
(I don't really do that if people honestly dont get sarcasm):D

table38

Established Member
My doctor told me I need to watch what I eat.

So I'm off to get tickets for the Grand National...

richw

Veteran Member
Findus are renaming their product to Spagetti Bologneighs.

In all honesty I'm not bothered about eating horse, but I'd like to see it on the packaging!

David

Established Member
Tesco's have announced that David Jason is to promote their Only Fools and Horsemeat range ....

Oh, vegeterians are upset as well now, as Lamb has been discovered in Quorn ....

Last edited:

table38

Established Member
It took a long time to detect horse meat in the Lasagne as Findus were using mask-a-pony cheese

richw

Veteran Member
The far bigger problem is the pork found in beef products due to Muslim beliefs

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Even worse has now occured from what I recently saw in our local supermarket. It appears that some mammals have been mating with other life-forms. Clearly displayed there, was a product labelled....Beef Tomatoes ... :D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm waiting for a report on the discovery of crow DNA in a packet of chicken...

Whatever has Bob been up to now...:D

He never misses a chance to get into the news these days...:roll:

Last edited:

Butts

Veteran Member
The far bigger problem is the pork found in beef products due to Muslim beliefs

How can anyone manage without a (hopefully :oops:) Bacon Sandwich....

Wonder if there are Muslims who have the odd one on the sly as there are Catholics who use contraception :lol:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Who actually are 'Findus?' I've never heard of them; what kind of shops do you buy their products in as I don't think I've ever seen their items on display. A Google search doesn't do much either, only finding results for Findus Crispy Pancakes and Findus horse scandal.

richw

Veteran Member
The crispy pancakes are in most supermarkets, whack them in the microwave for a couple minutes. They're a batter with a concoption in the middle, said to be cheese and ham is their main flavour.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The crispy pancakes are in most supermarkets, whack them in the microwave for a couple minutes. They're a batter with a concoption in the middle, said to be cheese and ham is their main flavour.
Yeah I get that (sounds revolting BTW) but I had more in mind their ready meals when asking my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.