• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I’ve really messed up and am worried sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LucyP

On Moderation
Why should he incriminate himself? Once the friend confirms that it wasn't him, then where does it leave the railway company? This is just going round and round in circles.

Haywain

Veteran Member
Why should he incriminate himself? Once the friend confirms that it wasn't him, then where does it leave the railway company? This is just going round and round in circles.
Yes, this is going round in circles and the important thing is what the OP wants. In post #59 he states he has made contact to try and set the record straight so anything to the contrary is no longer advice to the OP.

Trainman66

Just to update people on this. Coming clean was the way forward. I received a fine which I have now paid. Could have been a lot worse and it’s something I certainly will not be doing again.

Wethebest838

Just to update people on this. Coming clean was the way forward. I received a fine which I have now paid. Could have been a lot worse and it’s something I certainly will not be doing again.
Glad it’s resolved!

Did you get the ‘fine’ from the court or from Northern?

Trainman66

Morning, the fine was from Northern. Lesson definitely learnt and will not be doing that again!

Status
Not open for further replies.