• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Invited to assessment with Southern for RPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengley

Established Member
Just got an email inviting me to an assessment with Southern for RPO on the 28th.

I'm a bit nervous as the practice material consists of 139 pages! 30 pages. (which admittedly isn't as bad as I had thought - openoffice was messing up the format of the document)

Ouch!

Any advice from anyone who has had a similar assessment would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nkay11

I've got an assessment with Southern on Monday for a Conductor role... my practice material consists of 54 pages including role plays...

I could do with some advice or experience from anyone who's done these before :P

Sirgerbil

Just got an email inviting me to an assessment with Southern for RPO on the 28th.

I'm a bit nervous as the practice material consists of 139 pages! 30 pages. (which admittedly isn't as bad as I had thought - openoffice was messing up the format of the document)

Ouch!

Any advice from anyone who has had a similar assessment would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'll see you there.... :P

Are you going for Peckham Rye or Three Bridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.