• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plod19

Hi, I done my VSE & SJT test on Thursday late afternoon. Has anyone done there's around that time and has anyone heard anything back as I've not had an email to confirm fail or pass.

I also have not heard anything back yet, anyone heard back yet?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SWR_DRIVER

Hi all, I have applied for Maidenhead soon after the advert went up, and I have just received my email inviting me to complete the next set of two assessments (by the 10th August).

Thought I'd let everyone know (especially if others have applied for the same depot).

All the best guys.

Ray786

Has anyone heard back for an official assessment day, I got mine on Monday and I applied for the OOC depot, the revision pack is nearly 100 pages

Ffcsteve14

Has anyone heard back for an official assessment day, I got mine on Monday and I applied for the OOC depot, the revision pack is nearly 100 pages

When you say assessment day, do you mean the one in Watford? Psychometrics?

Apex

Seems like you're the only one on the thread at this point mate. Done my VSE + SJT last week, still not heard back (applied OOC). Also, do you mean you've got your assessment coming this Monday? Best of luck :D

Colin01

No, I have not heard back yet. Completed the SJT and VSE Friday evening. I have done the assessment days previously and can say the pack do help. Passed mine with GTR.

martin2345uk

Established Member
Spare a thought for those of us who've not even been invited to do the SJT and VSE! :(

Mashud121

I’ve put no and haven’t been sent VSE yet. Better for us to be honest. Also sent an email to check if relocation is ok but no response. Status page just says “submitted”
U should also say yes and explain later it may well be a computer that decides wether you go through to the next stage based on your answer its not really about being honest you can do that with a human but not a robot but good luck anyways.

DaveB

Afternoon all, I’m new to this forum. Applied for Old Oak Common in this current recruitment campaign, passed the initial SJT test and have now been sent a link to complete the VSE and M7-SJT. Any tips/advice anyone could give me would be hugely appreciated!

Colin01

Afternoon all, I’m new to this forum. Applied for Old Oak Common in this current recruitment campaign, passed the initial SJT test and have now been sent a link to complete the VSE and M7-SJT. Any tips/advice anyone could give me would be hugely appreciated!
Use a mouse and the practice material. There is a video on YouTube with a great example of part of the VSE.

Cyclist

U should also say yes and explain later it may well be a computer that decides wether you go through to the next stage based on your answer its not really about being honest you can do that with a human but not a robot but good luck anyways.
I did email them to be fair. You would hope they manually review things flagged by the computer but who knows!

Ray786

When you say assessment day, do you mean the one in Watford? Psychometrics?

Erm I’m not sure of the location. It’s this location
63 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8NH

It’s like 5/6 different tests followed by a potential interview

Ray786

I originally applied last Monday, by Friday I did the first assessment, 2nd and 3rd together and got a reply for an assessment date.

Ray786

I originally applied last Monday, by Friday I did the first assessment, 2nd and 3rd together and got a reply for an assessment date.

Ray786

Ray786

Ray786

Seems like you're the only one on the thread at this point mate. Done my VSE + SJT last week, still not heard back (applied OOC). Also, do you mean you've got your assessment coming this Monday? Best of luck :D

Yeah in 4 days. So nervous as there is so much material to go through. If anyone needs any help after Monday I can give u a good idea what to expect, message me

Ffcsteve14

Erm I’m not sure of the location. It’s this location
63 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8NH

It’s like 5/6 different tests followed by a potential interview

If it’s the psychometrics I took with another TOC then make sure you prepare for a long day. Easy for me to say, enjoy it! Take it as a day of challenges rather then tests. And, good luck

Mo ali

If it’s the psychometrics I took with another TOC then make sure you prepare for a long day. Easy for me to say, enjoy it! Take it as a day of challenges rather then tests. And, good luck

Yh in Liverpool Street abit of advise on the dots tho accuracy and consistency NOT quantity n don't aim to finish the dots paper either near enough impossible good luck

FM511

Anyone else's application still showing as "submitted" and not "in progress"...??

Yea mine is still showing submitted. I've only done the questionnaire (last Friday) and I haven't been invited to do the pre-assessment.

Either I screwed up the questionnaire or Maidenhead isn't a high priority yet as that section of the line doesn't open until December next year.

datguyden

Yea mine is still showing submitted. I've only done the questionnaire (last Friday) and I haven't been invited to do the pre-assessment.

Either I screwed up the questionnaire or Maidenhead isn't a high priority yet as that section of the line doesn't open until December next year.

Yeah same i unless they are still processing our applications...

Status
Not open for further replies.