• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Non-Urgent TOPS Requests

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

50002Superb

Afternoon,

Have had two glorious full days in Scotland spotting but seem to have not been able to locate the following (I’ve even had a number of trips past Corkerhill, Shields Road, Yoker, Eastfield and Haymarket). Can anyone help with their location just to satisfy my curiosity please:

I understand that 334040 is at Shields Road but not visible from the train.

Many thanks
50002Superb

woolleywoods

I assume track maintenance vehicles have TOPS coding, so could anyone please advise me what worked 6U35 1106 Grantshouse C.E. to Dunkeld & Birnam Up Sdg on Sunday 7th May. Image attached. Any ideas what this machine does?
Hi, if you ever need to know track machines in the future somebody on the forum gave me this link it links headcodes and track machines as each has its own headcode.

Many thanks Jon

Peter Sarf

Established Member
Afternoon,

Have had two glorious full days in Scotland spotting but seem to have not been able to locate the following (I’ve even had a number of trips past Corkerhill, Shields Road, Yoker, Eastfield and Haymarket). Can anyone help with their location just to satisfy my curiosity please:

I understand that 334040 is at Shields Road but not visible from the train.

Many thanks
50002Superb
Go for a long walk out to Millerhill from Newcraighall station. You need to end up on Whitehill Road which goes over the throat of the depot. As you approach that road overbridge turn right to walk down the West side along an industrial estate type access road, continue onto derelict railway land. I have seen 385s to the left as walking there. I have been down the east side (by crossing on the bridge where you can see less but possibly what you miss viewing from the West side.

To walk there you need to leave the station and pass under the A1 via its junction. By then you will have walked anticlockwise almost back to the station !.

50002Superb

Go for a long walk out to Millerhill from Newcraighall station. You need to end up on Whitehill Road which goes over the throat of the depot. As you approach that road overbridge turn right to walk down the West side along an industrial estate type access road, continue onto derelict railway land. I have seen 385s to the left as walking there. I have been down the east side (by crossing on the bridge where you can see less but possibly what you miss viewing from the West side.

To walk there you need to leave the station and pass under the A1 via its junction. By then you will have walked anticlockwise almost back to the station !.
Are my two there? I’m guessing it’s possible that the 385s are? But unlikely the others would be?

kemal

Established Member
Morning

Could I have the class 507 unit allocations for Saturday 13 May 2023 if possible please? I only need their first starting allocation then I can follow each one on RTT.

Thank you and appreciate any help received

Haywain

Veteran Member
Hi,
Walking around on a daze this morning, so I'd be grateful if anyone can enlighten me as to which 700 was today working:
9G19 0848 Bedford to St Pancras

Thanks.