• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Non-Urgent TOPS Requests

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ped316

Morning, please could I have 6V80 2237 Wembley Receptions 1-7 to Whatley Quarry F Liner Hh from last night, 21 March? Thanks in advance

Established Member
Morning, please could I have 6V80 2237 Wembley Receptions 1-7 to Whatley Quarry F Liner Hh from last night, 21 March? Thanks in advance
59203 and 66598 most probably they both worked the outward working to Churchyard and Dagenham

Hi All could anyone tell me what was working the following please.
6Q61 0954½ Stoke Granville Sidings to Oxenholme Isu (CE)
it may yet appear on railcam so I apologise if it does. Sat in Barton and Broughton loop as I write this. Thanks again in advance.

FrodshamJnct

Established Member
Hi All could anyone tell me what was working the following please.
6Q61 0954½ Stoke Granville Sidings to Oxenholme Isu (CE)
it may yet appear on railcam so I apologise if it does. Sat in Barton and Broughton loop as I write this. Thanks again in advance.

Usually the headcode for DR75013.

Usually the headcode for DR75013.
Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Hi All, Anyone out there tell me the 2x 66's on the following please.
6H51 1107 Hardendale Qry Shap (Fhh) to Tunstead
Again not reporting on railcam as yet, but may do before it gets to destination, a list of wagons would be a bonus also.
Much appreciated in advance. Thanks

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Hi All, Anyone out there tell me the 2x 66's on the following please.
6H51 1107 Hardendale Qry Shap (Fhh) to Tunstead
Again not reporting on railcam as yet, but may do before it gets to destination, a list of wagons would be a bonus also.
Much appreciated in advance. Thanks
Hi All ignore last post , they are now on railcam. Sorry and thanks

Last edited:

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Can anyone tell me the second unit with 387124 on 1T15 Ely to KGX this morning, please? Thank you :)

AndyDeltic19

Evening all, can anyone please help identify a couple of locos today? Around 6am there was a blue 66 in Bow Depot I presume was a Maritime one but couldn't identify before my Lizzy line dropped down the tunnel. Then at 5pm there was a GBRF 60 in the yards at Doncaster that I couldn't get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ge0m112

Hi, could anyone confirm which Class 376 was allocated to the 17:12 Cannon Street to Gravesend via Woolwich on 22/03/2024?
Thanks in advance.

Roger B

I saw a couple of 730s heading north between Leighton Buzzard and Bletchley on Friday.

I think it was this working:

Could anyone tell me which units they were, please?

I've tried PTS, but it looks as though he hasn't got the info for Friday (yet?).

Many thx

Hi All, just been to Warrington can someone provide a list of BM bogie hoppers being hauled by 66055. As I only had my cheapo bins with me I couldn't read them off, really must start putting my spotting scope in car. Doh! any help is appreciated.