• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Not a Good Day in UK Aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Ah yes, heard about the tragic accident at Shoreham shortly after it happened at work. Hadn't heard about the helicopter crash though :(

Turbostar

With the helicopter crash, police etc. havn't identified the bodies yet, not until tomorrow. All they keep saying is, it happened near where Colin McRae lives, & he is a helicopter pilot, & regularly travels to & from his home by helicopter. Other than that, we'll just have to wait. I just hope it 'aint him, he's one of the best rally drivers the sport has seen. :(

Mart

rmt

With the helicopter crash, police etc. havn't identified the bodies yet, not until tomorrow. All they keep saying is, it happened near where Colin McRae lives, & he is a helicopter pilot, & regularly travels to & from his home by helicopter. Other than that, we'll just have to wait. I just hope it 'aint him, he's one of the best rally drivers the sport has seen. :(

Mart

I've said on a couple of the other messageboards I go on, that he was one of the few people in life that I admired, and one of the reasons I like motorsports as much as I do. A very talented driver in his pomp, and one who could have won a lot more than he actually did.

Colin McRae RIP.

112_0705_10z+colin_mcrae_subaru_impreza_rally_car+front_view_airborne.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.