• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Passed all test apart from the DFFT with GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostt baker

Passed all test apart from the DFFT with GTR Which other TOC’s don’t use. I have now been asked to attend a assessment centre with GWR and they have stated I still have some parts to do. What may that be?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Garyhobbs

Hi I failed the dfft with GTR. You will have the computer reaction tests to do I'm guessing then interviews.

Garyhobbs

No sorry. Im guessing your tests with GTR was the same as mine, paper test first. Dfft was the last paper test that i failed. The computer test was next.

Rykin

Passed all test apart from the DFFT with GTR Which other TOC’s don’t use. I have now been asked to attend a assessment centre with GWR and they have stated I still have some parts to do. What may that be?

Hi frosst, I have been shortlisted for he shunted driver vacancy, assessment day in May.

May I please ask what extra material you studied for the tests? As I have received the prep pack from GTR, but I want to extend my knowledge as much as possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.