• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RealTimeTrains website

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom

There is a test fix underway for some fleets with respect to the mis-ordered vehicles in some fleets. At least one (very) upstream supplier actually asked us the other day about whether it started when a TOC moved to their system - and that they'd look into it.

There is also another TOC on the way this week ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
There is a test fix underway for some fleets with respect to the mis-ordered vehicles in some fleets. At least one (very) upstream supplier actually asked us the other day about whether it started when a TOC moved to their system - and that they'd look into it.

Ooh this intrigues me! There could be a number of trips coming up as a result!

SuperLuke2334

Established Member

Ooh I really look forward to this! I know which TOC I'm hoping for but as it's quite a big one I'm not sure whether to expect it or not! The fix to the mismatched vehicles will also be very welcome.

Thanks for all your work Tom, as well as your team, we really do appreciate it.

50002Superb

I really hope it’s Southern

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member

zwk500

Veteran Member

Bastew

Hoping for SouthEastern

Brilliant website, at Euston last night, so helpful to get a seat on a packed LNWR train to Brum

stevieinselby

Hoping for SouthEastern

Brilliant website, at Euston last night, so helpful to get a seat on a packed LNWR train to Brum
West Midlands or SouthEastern would have the most interest – GTR and Anglia would be good but less variety in the fleets so not quite so important – we'll probably find it's Lumo now after all this excitement

pokemonsuper9

Established Member
we'll probably find it's Lumo now after all this excitement
Lumo (and other TOC's with one identical fleet) don't really fit with the original purpose of KYT, since the only people it'd help are people who need the numbers. (if anything I'd just pop the images for 803s on any Lumo service since there's only one option)

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
we'll probably find it's Lumo now after all this excitement
Lumo is on RTT this morning.
HAHAHAHA :lol:

West Midlands or SouthEastern would have the most interest – GTR and Anglia would be good but less variety in the fleets so not quite so important – we'll probably find it's Lumo now after all this excitement
I must say I do long for Anglia as it's the only TOC where I need more than two or three now! :D

Last edited:

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
I suppose having lumo on there is a relatively simple TOC to get on there, as its a very small fleet with few services. I really do hope for some bigger TOCs soon though.

Andy Pacer

Established Member
I suppose having lumo on there is a relatively simple TOC to get on there, as its a very small fleet with few services. I really do hope for some bigger TOCs soon though.
That's an interesting point. I wonder if it does make a difference with the size of operation or whether a feed is a feed regardless.

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
All five First TOCs are now covered, plus the TOC that was First Group until last month.
Both oh-so independent non-England TOCs are covered.
Three out of four OLR TOCs are covered. (GR, NT, TP - SE)
Three out of four Arriva TOCs are covered. (XC, CH, GC - LO)
One out of four Abellio TOCs are covered. (EM - GA, WM, ME)
Govia haven't contributed anything. :E

Then you've got c2c which shows the length of carriages, and formerly which train was a 357 and which was a 387, but it's not really of much use to us on here while the numbers aren't there. Not that I care personally as I've had all the 357s :lol:

Last edited:

Class15

On Moderation
All five First TOCs are now covered, plus the TOC that was First Group until last month.
All three OLR TOCs are covered.
SouthEastern isn’t as far as I know?
Both oh-so independent non-England TOCs are covered.
Three out of four Arriva TOCs are covered. (XC, CH, GC - LO)
One out of four Abellio TOCs are covered. (EM - GA, WM, ME)
Govia haven't contributed anything. :E
They only have one TOC though (GTR)

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
To be fair, I haven't kept track on that myself. SouthEastern would probably be the most useful one left to have.
I need RTT's help in cutting down my list of 720s. I've had over seventy so simply standing at Stratford is no longer productive, but the remaining number is of course far too many to ask about in TOPS Requests. :D

Lumo's about as useful as a chocolate bar on a hot day. Nice to have, but not helpful!
Oof, you're no doubt going to attract those few militant members that get very angry on Tom's behalf whenever someone fails to shower the site in praise now ;)
As @03_179 kindly posts the 803 allocations on his blog, I consider Lumo a TOC we already have access to, in a way. :)

03_179

Established Member
Oof, you're no doubt going to attract those few militant members that get very angry on Tom's behalf whenever someone fails to shower the site in praise now ;)
As @03_179 kindly posts the 803 allocations on his blog, I consider Lumo a TOC we already have access to, in a way. :)
Now it's on RTT I have stopped ;)
Thanks for visiting the allox

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'll agree there, I don't use that blog too often I must confess but it is definitely a useful resource :)

If it makes you feel any better about it, I've got a lot more than 70 720s to mark off! That area is just not regularly visited by me, there's just so much to do in London that my limited and sadly short visits never get around to doing everything. That side of London usually gets left out in favour of other stuff, but now my S stock wants are nearly done I might make it to Liverpool Street!

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
I'll agree there, I don't use that blog too often I must confess but it is definitely a useful resource :)
I meant it’s seventy I’ve been on :)
Greater Anglia seem to be the worst for set swaps mind, particularly when it comes to 755s.
Now it's on RTT I have stopped ;)
Thanks for visiting the allox
I don’t blame you, no reason to cause yourself extra work when it’s already showing over there! :D

Tom

Lumo (and other TOC's with one identical fleet) don't really fit with the original purpose of KYT, since the only people it'd help are people who need the numbers. (if anything I'd just pop the images for 803s on any Lumo service since there's only one option)
It does fit with the purpose absolutely, not everyone knows what the operator of their train is. I’ve seen a couple of instances with my own eyes that demonstrate this.

There’s four operators between Newcastle and Edinburgh, and five on the stretch between Morpeth and Newcastle. (I think!) that’s a huge amount of variation possibility.

There is one Lumo train in a slightly different livery now - not that we are currently reflecting it but that’s underway.