• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Relaunched: Guess the station from the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

Established Member
ill nip in with an easy one.

now with smaller pic :lol:

Attachments

• Yolk.jpg
    Yolk.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
It seems I accidentely posted it twice. Does that make it a double Yoker?!

332217255_401ec15d91.jpg

Clip

Established Member
:lol::lol:

indeed it does!! 2 points. though odd how it slipped through the double post prevention net, that gets you an extra bonus point

Welshman

Established Member
All roight then, who's this? As we all know, it's Lady Ga Ga. what's she wearing in the picture in which we see her here? That's right, it's the famous Dress made of Meat. So what do you do when you have clothing made of meat? That's right, you wear ham, or indeed, Ware Ham. :lol: :roll: :p

I've just seen your answer, and I know the moment's gone now, but wasn't Lady Gaga's famous Meat Dress made of raw beef, not ham?
Wareham doesn't seem totally accurate.

And the reasoning behind my suggestion in post 400 of "Mount Vernon" is that she was shown at the MTV Awards, and "MTV" is, of course, the code for "Mount Vernon"

Anyway - only a game and all in the past now.

madannie77

Ah, that's Jeremy Bentham. Is there a railway station at Bentham?
* I find there is, so that's my answer.

Your answer is correct. I always found Jeremy Bentham in his auto-icon rather disconcerting when I wandered through UCL. The pub named after him just around the corner was one of my favourite pubs in London, though.

Over to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.