• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Relaunched: Guess the station from the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clagmonster

Established Member
I still don't know who they are. There isn't a station called 'person', 'human' or similar, so there is presumably some connection between them. Presumably they are famous, so have appeared in the same television program or film or some such. I'm going to be random and say Aspley Guise.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
So it is going to be a fictional surname then, so likely a one word answer. Tring?

Ivo

Established Member
Where else but Battersby?

The first is Leanne, and the second is Les (from Coronation Street). Even a non-viewer should recognise at least Les! And the tram period through to roughly Easter last year aside, I have never intentionally watched it.

madannie77

And so do I: as a non television watcher (I haven't owned a TV for 17 years) and a non reader of tabloid newspapers I can honestly say I have no idea who the people pictured recently are.

Ivo

Established Member
Even a non-viewer should recognise at least Les

I dispute that.

And so do I: as a non television watcher (I haven't owned a TV for 17 years) and a non reader of tabloid newspapers I can honestly say I have no idea who the people pictured recently are.

OK; whatever. Mother's influence obviously :roll:

Anyhow, here is the next one. Anyone who says "Scarborough" because the town pictured is Scarborough will be tortured - the answer is NOT Scarborough.

Attachments

• Say What You see - again again again!.png
    Say What You see - again again again!.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 17

Ivo

Established Member
If I say that his won't last two minutes! If not for me we'd still be waiting on Wyvern to provide an identical answer, so someone can do the same on my turn! ;)

HINT: This person is a major personality within a certain sport, but is not a current player.

Ivo

Established Member
Those two words are supposed to be indicators. Look at the pictures, work out what they are, and then "read" the result as a sentence. This will lead you to the answer. In other words, the station's name is the same as the name of THE _______ _______ OF _______ _______.

Nym

Established Member
Taken...

scar-l_eglm.jpg

brough-superior-ss100.jpg

Edited version to make it a bit easyer...

scar-l_eglm.jpg

G-BRNC30122011022.jpg

Last edited:

madannie77

From the first version of your question I thought it was Scarborough, but being a dozy fool today I didn't post :roll:

I am assuming the airfield is Brough, and the answer is Scarborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.