• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFL training or Training within the Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gunner4lyf94

Hi guys, was just wondering that if I have been offered a role of CSA 2. Could I still apply for a signalling apprenticeship with LU. Will this scrap my CSA 2 role if I did apply?

Stigy

Established Member
Hi guys, was just wondering that if I have been offered a role of CSA 2. Could I still apply for a signalling apprenticeship with LU. Will this scrap my CSA 2 role if I did apply?
Chances are you would have to do a number of months in the job you’ve been offered before applying for other roles within TfL.

Lewlew

You can but not for the first 6 months as you would be on probation.

Mwc10

I called the recruitment for an update on medical etc. They said nothing as of yet and just wait for them to get in touch with us. Tbh I don't see anything happening this year.

oz220

Chances are you would have to do a number of months in the job you’ve been offered before applying for other roles within TfL.

I know this is the case upon starting employment with them. But as the person has not yet started their position I’m not sure if this will still be the case.

just surmising here but let’s say the CSA job never materialised cos of the covid thing.

so I’d say call them up and ask the question about applying for the apprenticeship.

Stigy

Established Member
I know this is the case upon starting employment with them. But as the person has not yet started their position I’m not sure if this will still be the case.

just surmising here but let’s say the CSA job never materialised cos of the covid thing.

so I’d say call them up and ask the question about applying for the apprenticeship.
Yeah that’s true, I was basing it on starting the job and then applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.