• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gnolife

Established Member
3) This station is served by units built by Bombardier (or a previous company now owned by Bombardier)

gnolife

Established Member
4) Tickets issued to a station in a different county have the county noted on the tickets to avoid confusion with this station.

gnolife

Established Member
5) This station has an unusually low level of service, compared to most stations in the county in which it can be found.

gnolife

Established Member
The answer I wanted was Sudbury and Harrow Road. (Clue 4 referred to Sudbury, Suffolk).
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Sorry about the delay in this next round

1) This station is North of, or on, the route followed by Cardiff - Nottingham and Nottingham - Skegness (via Grantham) services.

gnolife

Established Member
4) If this station is used as a starting location on the Next Station Is game, there are 5 different stations that can be correctly posted.

Robinson

Barnetby? (For clue 4, I've identified Scunthorpe, Brigg [parly], Market Rasen, Habrough and Grimsby Town as correct next stations...)

Last edited:

gnolife

Established Member
Barnetby? (For clue 4, I've identified Scunthorpe, Brigg [parly], Market Rasen, Habrough and Grimsby Town as correct next stations...)

Barnetby is correct. Clue 5 would have referred to the large number of spotters that can be found on a typical day there.