• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Two additional moderators appointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
RailUK Forums continues to grow, and last month we invited expressions of interest for the role of forum Moderator.

We had some excellent candidates, and the decision has been made to appoint both IanXC and ainsworth74 to the role of forum Moderator, with immediate effect.

We are sure all members will join us in welcoming them to the team and wish them well in their new positions. Thanks to all who applied.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
I've already PM'd ainsworth74 about this, but congratulations to both of the new guys, and all the best.

yorkie - any other changes we need to be made aware of?

Well done chaps, and one from my neck of the woods too!

The other one isn't that much further ;)

Simon11

Established Member
Good luck, thanks for giving your time up to have a better forum!

NY Yankee

I would like to say congratulations to these two users. Congratulations, hope the new moderators will have a good role in RailUK Forums.

David

Established Member
Uh-oh .... Another member of the moderating team from East Yorkshire! I'm in trouble *gulp* :lol:

Yew

Established Member
Congratulations! and thanks for being willing to donate your time o the forum!

David

Established Member
First job for the new mods .... Investigate a case of stalking!

I don't know why, but Ivo always seems to pop up and comment after I've made a post somewhere! :P :lol:

Ivo

Established Member
Except where Internet or other issues prevent as much, I am one of the more frequent posters on here you know ;)

unless this comment actually proves the "charge", in which case someone delete this message before the man from Scunthorpe reads it

David

Established Member
Except where Internet or other issues prevent as much, I am one of the more frequent posters on here you know ;)

unless this comment actually proves the "charge", in which case someone delete this message before the man from Scunthorpe reads it

Point proven!

Pen Mill

Well done guys and great to hear the forum is bouyant and growing !
A fast moving environment like this means there is always new interest emerging.

Status
Not open for further replies.