• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Waverley To Edinburgh Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed43125

It takes good 20 mins from the tram stop to walk it along the busy road, so it isn't very pleasant. Obviously more difficult with luggage and if it's raining, what is what I've done myself in December cause it started raining during the tram ride and I didn't want to change my mind on how to travel to the airport when I was already on the way :lol:
Apparently you can usually find a trolley left in the car park at Ingliston, the far end near where the electric charging points are.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

eoff

If going by Tram the stop is a bit further down Princess St(Bus stop is nearer).
The St Andrew Square tram stop is closer than the one along Princes St., albeit uphill.

All of the choices are acceptable unless the weather is horrendous in which case I would go to Haymarket. Note that the LRT phone app is quite good for working out when the next service is supposed to be and how frequent they are at the time you are travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.