• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wheelchair passenger not allowed to board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mrcheek

Established Member
Has anyone else ever received a letter from customer service where they addressed you by your first name?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Good observation that man!

OK, seriously. This lying scumbag in a wheelchair is now posting fake emails to push forward his agenda.
Discussion over.
How does that prove he posted an edited image? When you take a screenshot you need to paste it somewhere to save it and change it into a file you can upload to the 'net.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Has anyone else ever received a letter from customer service where they addressed you by your first name?

Good spot, also would you type an entire email in blue font, then copy and paste your name, job description and work address at the bottom in black with out saying 'Yours faithfully, XXXXXXXXXXX' then doing it? I thought it was more the task of the station manager and TM's manager than the Quality of Customer Service person?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
How does that prove he posted an edited image? When you take a screenshot you need to paste it somewhere to save it and change it into a file you can upload to the 'net.

You could do a straightforward Printscreen and Paste on here.

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
Good spot, also would you type an entire email in blue font, then copy and paste your name, job description and work address at the bottom in black with out saying 'Yours faithfully, XXXXXXXXXXX' then doing it? I thought it was more the task of the station manager and TM's manager than the Quality of Customer Service person?

You could do a straightforward Printscreen and Paste on here.

Nope, you couldn't printscreen and paste on here.
Lot's of people usually have either their email signature or their email text in different colours or fonts. It's quite common.

Established Member

Some companies do have emails written in other colours like blue, however, it is rather unusual to have no sign off other than your official one that is added to the email automatically. It's not that unusual to have the auto sign off a different colour and/or font to the rest of the email, but there will usually be a set style used for the whole email.

tonyaran

My 2p +VAT is that the 'last time' we hear about is when he was put on a 142 at Manchester Piccadilly and could not get off at Guide Bridge. Thus the guard remembered him and when confirmed where the passenger was going to, decided he would not board this fella as he could not get him off at Guide Bridge, hence suggesting the next train 12 minutes after the one the passenger tried to get on.

The cynic in me thinks the passenger knew the problems with the 142 and has since used this to his own advantage. The optimist in me wants to say otherwise but, so far my optimism is being shot down by my cynicism..

When I do get to travel next time on this train, I will get someone else (if possible) to film me getting of at Guide Bridge. Then you might understand.

Good observation that man!

OK, seriously. This lying scumbag in a wheelchair is now posting fake emails to push forward his agenda.
Discussion over.

The 'lying scumbag' is not posting fake emails. You are free to check my hotmail account for the email and all other correspondence with NR. And I have no agenda my friend but to express what I believe the guard during this innstance was trying to do. That has been proven and herewith I will let the issue rest. And when I do get to meet the guard - which is almost certain as I will have to use this train journey in the future (that is if I can muster of the courage to travel in the first place) - I will offer to shake his hand and apologise for any trouble my posting of the video on the internet has caused him. I also hope he will in return apologise for not putting the ramp down.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Nope, you couldn't printscreen and paste on here.
Lot's of people usually have either their email signature or their email text in different colours or fonts. It's quite common.

But you wouldn't just leave an address without a sign-off professionally would you?

mumrar

Established Member
If you do a PrintScrn that copies an image of the entire desktop to the clipboard of your computer. It still needs to be pasted somewhere to make it in to a useable file, such as Paint Shop, so I'm not convinced the presence of Paint Shop is cast-iron proof of a fake, although obviously it doesn't need to be opened until after doing the PrintScrn, rather than during.

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
When I do get to travel next time on this train, I will get someone else (if possible) to film me getting of at Guide Bridge. Then you might understand.
I await eagerly for it.

The 'lying scumbag' is not posting fake emails. You are free to check my hotmail account for the email and all other correspondence with NR.
Ok then, PM me your password and I'll check your email account then! :D
And I have no agenda my friend but to express what I believe the guard during this innstance was trying to do.
No agenda? You tried to get someone sacked!
And when I do get to meet the guard - which is almost certain as I will have to use this train journey in the future (that is if I can muster of the courage to travel in the first place)
Of course you can muster the courage to travel. Don't try and play the sympathy card.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member

I wouldn't mind a look too!

And if I filmed a guard doing his job without permission, make massive allegations against him, lie through my teeth and caused everyone a lot of grief, I'm sure I could manage a trip on a train.

GB

Established Member
Again, what about the right hand slider?

If the email is part of a conversation (as it says in the screen shot) then all previous correspondence are usually displayed below the latest one.

Most of the criticisms against the screen shot are circumstantial, however what Pumbaa posted is quite interesting as there does seem to be a more than normal amount of pixelation around the blue text...but again this doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Geezertronic

Established Member
And when I do get to meet the guard - which is almost certain as I will have to use this train journey in the future (that is if I can muster of the courage to travel in the first place) - I will offer to shake his hand and apologise for any trouble my posting of the video on the internet has caused him. I also hope he will in return apologise for not putting the ramp down.

You really are a blagger are you not? If you can muster up the courage? You mean if you can muster up the courage to face the guard you have been victimising for the past how long? If I was the guard (and I am not before you ask) I would tell you to shove your hand and your apology up your self righteous arse since you'd only be doing that for your own publicity rather than for the good of the guard.

dviner

I will offer to shake his hand and apologise for any trouble my posting of the video on the internet has caused him. I also hope he will in return apologise for not putting the ramp down.

Yes, but if he touches you it would be assault...

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't have time to go through the whole thread, but can someone summarise the evidence against Qamar, as I'm struggling to find it?

Darandio

Established Member
I am sure that some would argue that the hole digging and inconsistent posting by him in the first 45 pages would be evidence enough! :D

ukrob

Established Member
Why will the letter confirm 'most' of Northerns findings? Why not all of them?

tonyaran

I await eagerly for it.

No agenda? You tried to get someone sacked!

Of course you can muster the courage to travel. Don't try and play the sympathy card.

PM me with your phone number and I will call you while I give you my temporary password.

I did not try to get him sacked. Check this...
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1314886_dont_sack_rail_guard_who_snubbed_me

That was published just a few days after the incident. I have never once asked for the guard to be sacked.
You really are a blagger are you not? If you can muster up the courage? You mean if you can muster up the courage to face the guard you have been victimising for the past how long? If I was the guard (and I am not before you ask) I would tell you to shove your hand and your apology up your self righteous arse since you'd only be doing that for your own publicity rather than for the good of the guard.

I guess the truth is getting to you.

I don't have time to go through the whole thread, but can someone summarise the evidence against Qamar, as I'm struggling to find it?

I really shoudn't be expecting anything favourable towards me on a forum for rail enthusiasts. And I should never have involved myself in this thread.

Why will the letter confirm 'most' of Northerns findings? Why not all of them?

Why dont you ask them yourself.

tonyaran

Oh, another question you can't or are unwilling to answer.

Surprise surprise :)

I have answered every question that has been put to me. If I have missed any then I am willing to answer it. I have not dodged answering any questions, I have just refused to answer questions that I have already answered before in this thread.
Why can't you send it in a PM?

I'd be interested to see, but you wouldn't be able to call me to give me the password.

I have just told you that you can see my account, I dont need to show you it but am willing to, yet you still come back with another question. Now if I ignore answering this question then I will be labelled as dodger. So... here goes.... I cant send you the password in a PM because I do not want you to take hours on end going through all of my emails. I will call you, give you my access details, allow you a minute or so to read the email and then change the password.

Is that not reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.