• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

378 extra coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
It's already confirmed nthat there's six sets (with the same interiors as the GOBLIN ones- more longitudinal seating) for Watford, to, as said, move the 378s onto the NLL.

Just as I had already quoted in post #144 just above here, para 3.6 of TfL's board paper explained the situation with the 6 extra units.

The whole reason I asked was in case Class 377/5 could confirm whether he is repeating old news, or there is confirmation of another order taking up some more of the options.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class377/5

Established Member
Just as I had already quoted in post #144 just above here, para 3.6 of TfL's board paper explained the situation with the 6 extra units.

The whole reason I asked was in case Class 377/5 could confirm whether he is repeating old news, or there is confirmation of another order taking up some more of the options.

New order, nothing concrete just rumours but Ive left the details out for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.