• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Depot Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

302PS

We know there's one on but only heard of 2 members of this forum on it so far one mainline and one depot

ste

From what I know the next course is the 7th but they don't know where yet if its Leeds or Bolton. I know a lad at Allerton called dec who is on it and he said he was told the 7th April.

Last edited:

ste

Does he know where. And they do dtds and mainline now all at the same time

Bluebri

All this rumour and talk of a course on the 7th is torture. If it is definitely true, they are cutting it fine. Has got me wracking my brain asking myself , is it on? How many will be on the course? How many MDD's will get on? How many are needed? When will the next course be if I don't get on? Honestly, I'm like a cat on a hot tin plate with this now lol.

jimmy key

All this pacing up and down doing up the wilton waiting for phone calls and emails and they have just advertised internally for two more mdd's at my depot!!

ste

Bolton 7th April and they are taken on all internals first and from what I know there is 3 for 4 jobs.

This is for Allerton.

pweb32

spoke with northern today appararently there may be 2nd stage assessments set for 16th / 17th april

pweb32

dont know who it was 302 , are you going for the depot job allerton too? u heard anything

Bluebri

I did the whole assessment earlier this month in Liverpool and am now in the pool for Allerton. I've heard nothing since being told I had passed.

302PS

It's the same for us nothing since Feb other than an email to say sit tight

Bluebri

It's the same for us nothing since Feb other than an email to say sit tight

As said by a few, they may have been waiting for that government announcement about the franchise. Hopefully this announcement will mean things start moving along.

Bluebri

Another week goes by. ................ The mystery over a possible course on the 7 th is looking more like wishful thinking. .............. Tick tock goes the clock.

Knuckling down for a nervy wait now. My heart jumps every time my phone pings to tell me I have an email. Got to chill.

Louby

Another week goes by. ................ The mystery over a possible course on the 7 th is looking more like wishful thinking. .............. Tick tock goes the clock.

Knuckling down for a nervy wait now. My heart jumps every time my phone pings to tell me I have an email. Got to chill.

There is a course on the 7th

Bluebri

I know that a few internal candidates are aware they will be on the courseon the 7 th. But nobody had actually been told they are on it yet or had a medical, except Red I think. And all those are for the mainline driver. As far as I know, nobody in the mdd pool had heard anything. I'm not worrying too much just that I am so keen to get started. I feel like I'm in limbo at the moment.

Louby

I know that a few internal candidates are aware they will be on the courseon the 7 th. But nobody had actually been told they are on it yet or had a medical, except Red I think. And all those are for the mainline driver. As far as I know, nobody in the mdd pool had heard anything. I'm not worrying too much just that I am so keen to get started. I feel like I'm in limbo at the moment.

Welcome to my world lol

Status
Not open for further replies.