• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Apprentice 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
If they were doing that they shouldn't be reading this surely?

Anyway, right choice, Mark has been the best over the course of the past 12 weeks.

IanD

Established Member
Two very boring business ideas. I was hoping Sugar would invoke his right to fire more than one person one last time.

Butts

Veteran Member
Anyone notice Roisin was absent ??? - ie not a helper.

Very surprising as she only went last week and Sarah went ages ago :idea:

GrimsbyPacer

Established Member
Anyone notice Roisin was absent ??? - ie not a helper.

Very surprising as she only went last week and Sarah went ages ago :idea:

She was still crying because Sugar didn't like her plan to blow the money in 2 months and then borrow £750,000 in Sugars name to get the non-unique product on the selves.
And she was an accountant!!

Searle

Established Member
She was still crying because Sugar didn't like her plan to blow the money in 2 months and then borrow £750,000 in Sugars name to get the non-unique product on the selves.
And she was an accountant!!

Yes, let's ignore the fact that she probably went back to Ireland, and didn't want to travel all the way back, and instead claim that she was just "crying". :roll: Please use your mind before you post.

Disappointed that Mark won, but I still think Bianca will get her proposal to market through another investor; who's hopefully willing to offer her more money!

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Although Roisin's firing was only shown last week, it was filmed some time ago. It's likely she wasn't available for the final for one reason or another.

Butts

Veteran Member
Although Roisin's firing was only shown last week, it was filmed some time ago. It's likely she wasn't available for the final for one reason or another.

Was she not in the audience for the "after show" bit - I didn't watch that.

Surprised the other Irish Girl Pamela was not one of the helpers either.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I think Alan Michael Sugar got it wrong last night.

If you read his Biography he had no business plan when he started - different today I suppose.

Busaholic

Veteran Member
If you read his Biography he had no business plan when he started - different today I suppose.

If he'd been a contestant on the show himself, I doubt he'd have got beyond week 4. That's what makes the show such compulsive viewing - knowing that a one-trick pony turned into old nag is casting judgement on the hopes and dreams, even if delusional, of others. How many of the 'winners' have gone on to great things working for Sugar or even with money provided by him, and how many have quit in disillusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.