• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Buttsy

Established Member
3: This station is not electrified and as far as I know, there are no plans to electrify it in the near future.

Buttsy

Established Member
5: Part of the name of the station is factaully inaccurate bearing in mind the local landscape.

Ivo

Established Member
I honestly don't know if this is even close or not, but Gainsborough Central? Open floor if correct, given I'm not around much at the moment.

Oh, and in case you guys didn't notice, this post takes the thread into five figures! :p:p:p Thank you to all of you guys for making it such a fantastic success and a role model for the Quiz Forum as a whole: stimulating, challenging, daring, fresh and above all, fun. Not to mention it's created its own legend or two, most obviously that of Twerp (most recently visited by me about 33 hours ago).

Here's to the next 10,000 posts! :cake:

I'm just glad I walked in on 9,999 because I seriously wanted this post (as OP) and knew we were close!

Last edited:

gnolife

Established Member
1) This station is North of a line formed by the Great Eastern mainline, and the Great Western mainline, using a straight line to join Paddington to Liverpool Street.