• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube links and Video sites

Bob Price

Don't usually release a video mid week but I was waiting for an image to arrive. So here we go. Two lost stations in Cardiff.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lineside SE

34067 ‘Tangmere’ working the 1Z67 London Victoria to Tonbridge at Medhurst Row on the 26th November 2022.

Black Five 44871 working the 1Z71 London Victoria to Eastbourne at Salfords on the 24th November 2022.

45596 'Bahamas' running as 45606 ‘Falklands Islands’ working the 1Z75 London Victoria to Margate at Birchington-on-Sea on the 11th November 2022.

nlogax

Established Member
Just saw this one pop up via BBC Archives. 'Meet the Commuters' from BBC Nationwide in 1976. Forget the past being a foreign country.. watch this, it's like a different planet.

Lineside SE

Featuring Class 20, 33, 37, 40, 43, 47, 50, 56, 68 and 70 diesel locomotive classes. This compilation features my best clips from 2022 with diesel locomotives hard at work working freight, railtours, charters and on preserved lines.

DAH37403

The Bo'ness Santas trains and mega Class 37 start up video from 3rd December 2022 can be seen at:

DAH

Bob Price

The island of Gran Canaria had a tram, may have a train in the future and almost had a gadgetbahn. My latest video

Lineside SE

Continuing my series looking at these long lived locomotives with clips filmed between 2019 and 2022. It features a variety of workings including railtours, test trains, rail head treatment trains (RHTT) and stock moves.

gomango

My son has started a YouTube channel with videos of trains mostly taken around the Falkirk area over the last 3 or 4 years - his face lights up every time he gets a new subscriber, so if any of you would like to support him, his channel is at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHWkLZmF9cooTAiiloSux9w

He's in the middle of posting a '12 days of Train mas' set of videos...!

Lineside SE

A look back at the final years of the Class 90 working Greater Anglia services over the Great Eastern Mainline between Norwich and London Liverpool Street before they were replaced by the Class 745 and 755 Stadler Flirts. Filmed between 2015 and 2020 at a variety of line side locations.

MK Tom

Established Member
My ride on the fantastic metre gauge Chemins de Fer de Provence in Nice earlier this week. The line still uses 1970s railcars which look like Pacers but sound like first generation DMUs.

Bob Price

My latest lost station video. I visited St Fagans to talk about the lost stations, both of them, the station in store and a possible new one. And it rained....

Bob Price

The TfW 231's have entered service today on the Rhymney line. This was yesterday with a test unit running past Heath High Level to Heath Junction, waiting for a 769 to pass and then heading back to Rhymney. Listen for the brakes on the 769!

Ashley Hill

Established Member
I still don’t understand how TfW get away with red fronts! I know they don’t have to be yellow anymore but red for danger etc…

Bob Price

The reason I was at Cogan was to film the old dock station, an oddity at Llandough and look at the old docks.

Lineside SE

Railway News Issue 83 including 67007 in Royal Jubilee purple livery, DCR 60055 on the grain branch, snow hits southern England in December and some notable working from the first month of 2023.

Bimonthly diary of all freight and interesting workings along the Transpennine route between Manchester and Leeds; with some beautiful scenery thrown in. Hope you enjoy! Cheers.

Railway News Issue 83 including 67007 in Royal Jubilee purple livery, DCR 60055 on the grain branch, snow hits southern England in December and some notable working from the first month of 2023.
Great production mate, very professional and brilliantly shot. Really enjoyed it - Subbed.
Rog drs 37s at Tonbridge today
Nice claggy movements

Love this! Found your channel through this post and subbed, looking forward to delving into your back catalogue. Great stuff!