• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube links and Video sites

Bob Price

Quick lunchtime visit to Heath High Level in Cardiff to view the 231 tests. Managed to grab a 769 and 150 in the process

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lineside SE

Great production mate, very professional and brilliantly shot. Really enjoyed it - Subbed.

Love this! Found your channel through this post and subbed, looking forward to delving into your back catalogue. Great stuff!
Many thanks, hope the videos live up to your expectations!

paulpirnus

The West Midlands Day Ranger is another great ticket - I did Crewe to Northampton for £30, stopping in Birmingham both ways for food/drink saving at least £26 on the trip.
It's definitely on my list. I use these rangers now for filming Youtube videos for my review channel. It's called Seeking Travel. Check it out. I would love some new subscribers.

By the way. Open question. Is it allowed to start a post (and if so where?) promoting my YouTube channel about rail reviews? I would love to have more people who are interesed in Rail as subscribers, and it would not be just that, I would also welcome feedback and suggestions for future videos from true ferroequinologists :D

Last edited:

AndyTS

I recently started a YT channel, always happy to see people pop over and comment. Early days, so loads of room for improvement. Here is my latest offering.

SteveyBee131

I don't know how to put a video in my post, but...
This is my channel
I don't claim to be expert, but I hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment, offer (polite) suggestions for improvement etc. There's been a bit of a hiatus on there, but hopefully things might be a little more regular on there now!

paulpirnus

Hi All! Please take a look at my YT channel Seeking Travel, where I do rail trips and reviews. I would love some new feedback and comments on my videos. I have big plans for my channel going forward so a sub will be worthwhile with many videos coming soon with rail trips from UK and abroad. Please don't hesitate to offer opinions and suggestions for improvement.

Seeking Travel Channel

Newest Video!

Lineside SE

The Wherry lines are a series of branch lines connecting Norwich with the seaside towns of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft. In this video I look back at the recent history of line using archive pictures and videos from my various visits to the line dating back to the early 1990s. This includes the short set with Class 37, Class 47 and Class 68 traction plus a look at the Yarmouth Drags.

Bob Price

I made a video about Cardiff Cemetery station and missed a bit. A follow up video.

Old Boiler 88

I have a new site on YouTube called "Drovers Lane Trains" it is based on a semi scenic industrial model railway layout, mainly BR(W) but anything can run on it.

Link to site:

The site has a mix of YouTube shorts and longer videos, so something for everyone.

Please give it a visit and if you engoy watching the videos please like or subscribe - or even both!

Thank you in advance for visiting the site - Drovers Lane Trains.

Last edited:

Y961 XBU

Yesterday i spent an hour at Crewe to record both Rail Tours due in, A signal fault meant the advanced plans where changed but still happy with the footage i got!

AndyTS

Hope you all had a great start to the week. Here is my latest offering. It took me a few goes at keeping up with the trains passing by, but I eventually got my eye in and kept up the action.

MK Tom

Established Member
Love footage from those southern ECML stations Andy. You get such a good side-on view of anything. Nice work.

Here's some video from the last day of Mountsorrel DMU services with Iris at the Great Central Railway:

AndyTS

Love footage from those southern ECML stations Andy. You get such a good side-on view of anything. Nice work.

Here's some video from the last day of Mountsorrel DMU services with Iris at the Great Central Railway:

Cheers Tom, appreciate the positive feedback.

AndyTS

A rainy day video with a good variety on show, enjoyed the visit, especially because I managed to keep dry.

Lineside SE

Railway News Issue 84. Loco haulage returns to West Anglia for one weekend, DCR Class 60s in Kent plus Rail Adventure HST powers cars on a stock move.