• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 37's to work last Bristol TM -Weymouth Loco hauled service this saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

anthony263

Established Member
ow good so it may happen after all .

If the 37's are going to be out tommorow then i place a bet that this train is going to be very busy indeed lol.

are they!!?? The 67s are normally t&t, how will the stock get out of weymouth if its double headed, not saying your wrong because I'm normally mistaken, thanks for the info anyway!! :)

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
are they!!?? The 67s are normally t&t, how will the stock get out of weymouth if its double headed, not saying your wrong because I'm normally mistaken, thanks for the info anyway!! :)

The ground frame has been requested in Wey station. Failing that, you can always push them out in to Jersey Sidings.

ah, i c, well itll still make a good noise tho in certain places i.e the bank out of weymouth!! (is it Bincombe?, i've no idea... :lol:)

Drimnagh Road

Well I hope this happens, I'm flying over on the 06:30 Dublin-Bristol flight tomorrow having hastily re-organised my plans when I got word of this a couple of days ago.

Meant to be doing the Worksop-Marylebone charter tomorrow so when I heard about the Weymouth 37s I was in a flap about what to do. Then i got word that 33207 was working so I was not best pleased, so gonna do the 09:06 to Weymouth, SWT from Weymouth-London, then join up with the charter for the return run northbound, hopefully with the 37 on the front.

On the off chance if 670 doesn't make it what happens exactly? Does it (a) not happen at all, (b) 401 works solo, or (c) a 67 goes on the back?

Billr

37670 Reported as "Claging well sat on bescot yard station end"

Stand by!!!

What time will it leave Bescot and will it go via Kidderminster or Barnt Green?

fgwrich

Established Member
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I so do wish i could make this...im off to Twickers tommorow for the London Doulbe header...London Irish V Saracens / Wasps V Quins...

And you know what...

I only got the tickets this week:cry:

Oh well, lets hope things work out brilliantly tommorow and FGW / DBS do this more often!:D

Also - guess tomorow is this years FGW day - afterall, last year they took a HST to Minehead on a speacial, this year 2x37's to Weymouth on a normall service...:D

Oh well...Enjoy it all to whoever can make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.